PRINCIPLES OF AYURVED THERAPY
Since the drug is Ayurvedic we have to understand the action of medicine by ayurvedic method only.
They say there are three prakuti (Vat, Pitta, Kapha) sapta dhatu (Ras, Rakta, Mouns, Med, Asthi, majja, Shukra) and panch maha bhuta that is five vital elements according to Indian philosophy of material world that is (Prithvi, Jal, Agni, Vayu, Aakash) which correspond to pancha vishya that is shabda, sparsha, roop, ras, gandha. (five special senses)
There are six rasas Madhur, Amla, Lavarna, Katu, Tikta, Kashaya that means all dietary elements and drugs have these rasas which are necessary for healthy metabolism of human body.
(phenotype & genotype characteristics by Ayurveda)
(Basic Vital elements of nature representing functions of human body by Ayurveda)
|3||6 -Aahar Rasa|
(Basic dietary supplements by Ayurveda)
(Basic Vital elements of human body by Ayurveda)
- Pitta theory:- There is a specific type of pitta called Bhrajak Pitta which is responsible for beauty and lusture of skin. Few contents of our medicine increase the level of Bhrajak Pitta
- Dhatu theory:- According to Charak Chikitsa Sthanam – 18 few drugs have rasayan guna are responsible for glow of face Bhav Prakash Purva Khand – 356 The development of body of Intrauterine foetus is affected by ras dhatu now the few contents of our medicine increase Ras dhatu.
- Agni Mahabhut theory:- The dominance of Agni Mahabhut out of panch maha bhut may affect the beauty of skin and face, the hairs and the eyes too-Bhavprakash Purv Khand – 113.
- Ras theory:- Aahar ras (Diet) Dietary Precaution in pregnancy changes complexion of skin definitely by “Aahar Varna Dosha” concept by Sushrut Sharisthan- 2/34.
- Combined theory:- Maternal and Paternal Genes play role in formation of skin complexion and colour of foetus with other factors like dietary precautions, Cloths and Dressing, Cold environment, Metabolism-varudha Vagbhatt
|1||Pitta Prakruti: The “Tej Dhatu” that is the vital element for development of “Aap” (Atomic water) if Bhrajak Pitta dominates then the complexion will be Fair, Smart and Lusty.|
|Shushrut Sharir Sthanam – 2/35|
|2||Agni Mahabhoota: The dominance of Agni Mahabhoota in intrauterine life may affect the beauty, the hairs, the eyes, the digestion and brightness of face with personality factors like anger, bravery and patriotism.|
|Bhav Prakash Purvakhanda – 113|
|3||Madhur Rasa: The predominance of Madhur Rasa in diet and drug is helpful for longetivity, retinal development thereby sharp vision, hair growth and definitive role of skin development.|
|Bhav Prakash Purvakhanda (Mishra Prakaran) – 187|
|4||Ras Dhatu: The effect of manifestation of drugs and diet on Ras Dhatu will definitely help to improve the body metabolism, the development of skin, the vitality, the look and the aura of face.|
|Bhav Prakash Purvakhanda – 356|
|5||Time of skin development: In the sixth month of intrauterine life the skin, the hair, the color of iris of eye ball and ectoderm development occurs.|
|Chara Sharir Sthanam – 4/22|
|6||The Diet: As the diet in pregnancy changes, the complexion of changes is called “Aahar Varna Dosh”|
|Shushrut Sharir Sthanam – 2/34|
|7||Rasayan Guna: In pregnancy the dietary precaution, cloths, dressing, cold environment, body metabolism and naturally the genes of both parents affects the skin development.|
|Vruddha Vaghbhatt and Garbhopanishad|
PRINCIPLE OF BACH FLOWER THERAPY
Dr. Edward Bach used herbs that contain healing powers, using the essences in which all the essential energies of the plants get concentrated. There is an esoteric relationship between man & flower, which symbolizes beauty and development of human faculties.
Thus bach flower remedies from a part of alternative medicine by using dilutions of flower essences ‘Crab apple’ also called generically as ‘Malus sylvesstris’ which is a part of our protocol is prepared by boiling a cluster of flowers and leaves of the above plant. The mechanism of action this, It acts as a cleansing agent for the skin and purification of body.
So, It responds with efforts to purity and brings about a beauty. Thus when given in the pregnancy for a month in the 5th or 6th month brings about a flawless complexion of the developing baby.